Medscape v1.05 (1.05) Android Apk Download
Requirements: Android 1.6+ Apk
Overview: Medscape from WebMD (medscape.com) is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Medscape from WebMD (medscape.com) is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses and other healthcare professionals for clinical information.
Our mobile app is used by over 1 million healthcare professionals.
Medscape App for Android is available free.
MEDICAL NEWS FROM MEDSCAPE NEWS
- Medical news and critical alerts available in 34 specialty areas (updated daily).
- Choose the specialties you want to follow.
- Ability to save articles and read offline. No Internet connection required.
CLINICAL REFERENCE FROM MEDSCAPE REFERENCE
- Prescribing & safety information for 8,000+ brand & generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals & supplements
- Drug interaction checker (input up to 30 drugs, herbals and/or supplements at once)
- Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized ‘saved’ list for easy access
- Special features include adult & pediatric dosing, pregnancy & lactation guidelines, and more
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
- 4,000+ evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (supported with images and videos)
- 600+ step-by-step procedure videos
- 100+ tables & protocols
- Sections include pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
Clinical reference database and drug interaction checker can be accessed from anywhere without an Internet connection.*
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION FROM MEDSCAPE EDUCATION
- Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
- Ability to save activities, track credits earned, and more
PLUS MUCH MORE…
SUPPORTED DEVICE AND OS INFORMATION:
-Supported Devices: Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy Tab
-Supported OS: 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
NOTE: Users with ‘rooted’ devices and ad-blocker software installed may experience connectivity errors while using Medscape.
Please disable ad-blocker software before attempting to download Medscape’s offline Clinical Reference.
*Requires full installation of clinical reference database on device. There is no additional cost to use our app in offline mode.